Ultimate 12 Days Of Christmas For Your Spouse
God created marriage for us to enjoy companionship, unity, and love, so we have the opportunity to truly experience holy goodness in one another. Man and women were created to complete each other we easily lose focus of this when we are so busy with our holiday traditions.
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.
Reading and reflecting on these scriptures helped me focus on my marriage and think of ways to creatively stay connected during this busy Christmas season all while continuing to give praise to the Lord. God’s gift to the both of you is your marriage and the daily blessing of one another. This Christmas I encourage you to celebrate your gift of marriage.
I challenge you to create the most Unforgettable Christmas for your spouse. With that being said, I have created The Ultimate 12 Days Of Christmas For Your Spouse. Read over each of them, pray through them, and then just do them! I encourage you to have no fear place your trust in God that you are reading this right now for a reason!
Ultimate 12 Days Of Christmas
- Plan a trip to a local tree farm to pick out your annual Christmas tree to cut down together.
- Plan a date night in dinner in front of your Christmas tree. Prepare their favorite meal, play soft Christmas music, and enjoy each other in front of the glow of the tree.
- Plan a date day shopping. There are a few different ways you can plan the day. You can shop for family and children together. You can shop for one another to ensure you both receive the gifts you like. You could also shop for a “together” gift for your home. Just enjoy the day and the time you are spending together shopping and sharing the Lord’s blessings.
- Plan a night of lights. Get in the car and drive to the different neighborhoods near you with the most creative festive lights. You could also visit a light festival or local garden that host a beautiful light display.
- Plan a freebie day! Take over all of your spouse’s duties for the day. For a more creative idea give your spouse a choice to pick a day to do whatever their heart desires!
- Plan a special series of text message. Title it the 12 Texts of Christmas. Type 12 reasons why your Husband is an amazing Husband. You can also visit The Ultimate List Of Christmas Text To Send Your Spouse to get more creative ideas.
- Plan a day to pray for your spouse, take the time to type a prayer up, ask if you can read it them as you pray over them, then give it to them as a heartfelt gift.
- Plan a dessert date. Take your spouse to a place where they can indulge in their favorite sweet treat!
- Plan a reason to Bless others this Christmas. Spend a day focused on the Lord and each other at a local food bank or shelter. You can also plan a date day in for this by filling a box for Operation Christmas Child or for someone in the Military serving our country and unable to go home for Christmas.
- Plan a game night. Plan a night of planning some old classics like Monopoly, Life, and Uno. Turn on your Christmas tree lights, laugh and enjoy being together having fun.
- Plan a wrapping date night. Have some sweet treats and hot chocolate, put on some Christmas music, gather all the wrapping paper and wrap gifts together.
- Plan a date night to visit a live nativity scene or attend a Christmas eve services together to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
My hope is that your marriage is blessed in abundance this Christmas! May your spouse’s heart be filled in a way that confirms they appreciate these 12 days of making them feel special this Christmas. May you always remember Jesus is the true reason for this season glorify Him with your marriage.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!